Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas is in the Air!

Hello everyone!

So, Christmas is just around the corner! I am so excited for all the magic that the season brings! As sort of a Thanksgiving-Christmas mash-up, I want to share some of the things that I am most grateful for and excited about this holiday season. It's been three years since I've been home for Christmas, so this is something I have been looking forward to for quite some time!

First of all, I love my family. This is up in Idaho, so it's missing almost everyone (although Chanelle's boyfriend Brooks somehow snuck in!), but I am so excited to see everyone again! It's gonna be awesome!!

It wouldn't be Christmas without great Christmas music, and this year, Pentatonix really delivered! If any of you haven't heard this amazing A Capella group sing, it's not too late to get on the train before Christmas is over! Seriously, these five folks have made my last few months merry and bright as I cheerfully anticipate that special day. Heart-melting!

I am so thankful for this amazing girl! I'm still amazed at how quickly and perfectly it has all worked out, but I am so thankful for Miranda. She is such a great example to me and truly motivates me to be better. And her smile just brightens my day! I'm sure gonna miss you over this Christmas break, Miranda!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas!!

    What if that was all I had posted? Would that count as a comment? Haha.

    No I'm in the same boat! I haven't been home for Christmas in three years! I am so excited to be home for it, even though none of my siblings will be there... dang it... But it's cool to see what you are thankful for! I'm thankful for those things as well! All three of them! But in my own way....

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete